Our DIY hardware kits simplify the process of making a planter, garden box, or flower bed to ANY size! Simply cut your 2x6's to your desired length, drill the holes, and assemble using the nuts and bolts provided. That's it! It's remarkably easy, incredibly strong, and offers a beautiful modern aesthetic.
- NEW patent pending stackable design!
- 22" high, designed to fit 4 rows of 2x6 lumber.
- Made from heavy duty steel with an ultra durable black powder coated finish.
- Spikeless construction allows for 'hard surface installations' on concrete patios, decks, and balconies.
- Bolt + nut fasteners provides strong and permanent construction, yet allows for disassembly when required.
- 1 - 11" stackable corner bracket kit without spikes
- 1 - 11" stackable corner bracket kits with spikes
- 8 aluminum 'joiner plates' for connecting the brackets
- Download PDF Instructions HERE